With the Adistry WordPress Plugin, you can easily display your Adistry Profile anywhere on your WordPress website using shortcodes.
To install the plugin, follow these instructions:
1. Download and unzip the `adistry-profile-widget` plugin
2. Copy the `adistry-profile-widget/` directory into the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
4. Add the shortcode to any Blog, Page, or Text Widget
Here is the shortcode format:
[ adistry-profile-widget token=”YOUR_TOKEN_HERE” ]
* Each profile widget you create has its own token. Access this TOKEN from the “Partner Program” page on your channel’s dashboard.
* You may use the shortcode in any Blog or Page content, as well as the Text Widget (or anywhere else you set shortcodes to work)
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
Q: Where can I use this shortcode?
A: Add this shortcode to any Blog, Page, or Text Widget (or anywhere else you set shortcodes to work)
Q: Where do I find my token?
A: Access your TOKEN from the “Partner Program” page on your channel’s dashboard. Need help? Contact us at https://adistry.com/contact